Tuesday, December 1, 2009

First Title for the Paddler's Book Club

So, I though I would try to hype the book club idea and wait until there was enough interest in the idea before moving forward with a book.  Kind of the "If you come I will build it." theory.  That was wishful thing on my part, I knew better than that!  So I have decide that I will try the opposite approach.  I will build it and we will see who comes.  I will start posting on this book Monday 12/07/2009 this should give anyone who want to read along time to get a copy of the book.

The first title for the book club is "Sea Kayaker Deep Trouble: True Stories and Their Lessons from Sea Kayaker Magazine"

By Matt Broze and George Gronseth
Edited by Christopher Cunningham

When there are more folks in the book club the selection of titles will be more democratic.

I am dedicating the reading of this book to all of those that have been lost to us recently and specifically to Doug Winter.  My heart goes out to the families and friends of those we have lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment